I've been holding on to this post for a few weeks. It is very sad to lose Randy Pausch, but we are so glad that he left such a wonderful legacy for his family, his friends, and the world.
I was late in watching his last lecture video online - I eventually did and here are some of the key online resources and videos that I bookmarked.
- CMU professor gives his last lesson on life (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, September 19, 2007)"If I don't seem as depressed or morose as I should be, sorry to disappoint you."
- Randy Pausch's Last Lecture (Carnegie Mellow University). With equal parts humor and heart, Carnegie Mellon professor and alumnus Randy Pausch delivered a one-of-a-kind last lecture that moved an overflow crowd at the university — and went on to move audiences around the globe.
- Randy Pausch, noted CMU prof, succumbs to cancer (Pittsburgh Post Gazette, July 25, 2008). The family requests that donations on his behalf be directed to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, 2141 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 7000, El Segundo, Calif. 90245, or to Carnegie Mellon's Randy Pausch Memorial Fund, which primarily supports the university's continued work on the Alice project.
- The Legacy of Randy Pausch and His Lecture Videos (Dr. Gabriel Robins)
- Randy Pausch's website. Many links to other videos of Randy Pausch. Highlights his efforts to raise awareness about pancreatic cancer.
|Randy Pausch||Randy Pausch Life Lessons|